Right off I-85 onto Highway 9 starts a boom of development and growth for Boiling Springs, SC.
- Andy Hayes with Spencer/Hines Properties brokered a deal with Rawland Car Wash between the McDonalds and Capri’s Italian Restaurant.
- Across from the Ingles at Cecelia Drive, Ben Hines & Andy Hayes of Spencer/Hines Properties brokered a 2.9-acre development for Culvers restaurant for $2.6 million. Next to the new Culvers will be a new City BBQ restaurant on the corner.
- Guy Harris has a new 9,400 SF retail strip center anchored by Wingstop. There will be 4 more spaces available including one with an end-cap drive-through. In the same development, there will be a new Andy’s Frozen Custard as well as Truliant Federal Credit Union. Call Guy Harris for further details, 864-316-1318.
- Spencer/Hines brokered 37 acres across the street from the strip center of Salsarita’s and Dollar General. There is a new apartment complex with 268 units on 30 acres. The front 7 acres was sold to Rigsby Family Holdings, LLC for the purpose of creating a family entertainment center that will include bowling, an arcade and an 8,000SF Rigsby’s Smoked Burger & Grill Restaurant. There will also be Scooter’s Coffee at this location.
- Spencer/Hines brokered 40 acres to Target with a huge development concept coming. 24-acres of land behind that sold to Contender Development for the purpose of a new upscale townhome community. There are 5 outparcels with Target and they will include What-a-Burger and QuikTrip. The QuikTrip is on a parcel of 1.3 acres that sold for $1.6 million.
- Beside the Target is a 14-acre tract that will be an apartment community of 168 multi-family units.
- Down Double Bridge Road, there is a new retail strip center coming in as well at the Target entrance. In addition, ProGrin will build on Old Furnace Road. Also, there are 39 acres under contract currently for a new residential project. There are 5 commercial outparcels out front for sale currently. Call Ben Hines for more details, 864-542-4777.
- The development around the new Publix is booming. Spencer/Hines brokered Pizza Hut and the Founders Credit Union at that project. In addition, there are also 12 acres that is currently under development for a self-storage facility and 2 additional outparcels for sale. Call Ben Hines for further details, 864-542-4777.
Contact our commercial real estate team to learn more about the development on Highway 9 in Boiling Springs.